Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Blessed Retraction...

Well, I suppose timing really is everything. Shortly after "publishing" the last post, I received news from my employer. No, not that the situation has been resolved, but the next best thing. My family and I will be taken care of in the interim, which is great news. One thing I should have pointed out previously, and now I feel guilty for not pointing out previously, is that my employer, or should I say certain of its representatives, were lending a very sympathetic ear, were equally as frustrated by the system, and were working to achieve a positive end within that system. Perhaps I should have had more faith, but my cynicism has been honed to a fine edge...and again has been proven incorrect.

So, while the situation has not been fixed, it has at least been blessed with duct tape, and that should carry us through resolution...hopefully.

No comments: