Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope this post finds all of our family and friends happy, healthy, and eager to usher in a new year. For us, 2008 was a wicked hectic year - this overseas assignment and all the necessary preparation, and, more importantly, the birth of Alise. We're heading to India today, and, while we're excited, we are more than a little sad to say "see ya later" to so many loved ones. We hope all of you will really consider visiting us, as I can imagine no better way to experience India then with family and friends by our side.
All of you will be in our thoughts and prayers every day of 2009 and beyond. We love you and miss you! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Channing said...

Always look forward to reading this because I know I am guaranteed some laughs. Julie had told me about the elephant...you get "Coolest Dad" kudos for that! My love and hugs to all 5 Turners!